Connect Hearing has been in the business of helping people with their hearing challenges for 40 years. A Hearing Health Check is part of our community outreach whereby we provide education and awareness around hearing loss.
What’s a Hearing Health Check?
- A free baseline hearing test that identifies if a customer would benefit from a full hearing evaluation
- An opportunity for customers to have their hearing checked without booking an appointment at a clinic and have their questions about hearing loss answered
What to expect
- Provide hearing screen testing for clients and staff (each screening test takes about 10-15 mins)
- Clean and check on all hearing aid types
- Troubleshoot hearing aid problems
- Check sound quality and hearing aid function
- Supply various cleaning tools free of charge
- Answer any questions
- Provide aural rehabilitation when needed and/or required